This page sets forth the site terms and privacy policies of Cool Pool Guys (aka “This Site”).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site has relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads and links on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to This Site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address, and clickstream information.
Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving from This Site to another Web site. We encourage you to read the site terms and privacy statements of these linked sites as their site terms and privacy policies may differ from ours.
REGISTRATION FOR NEWSLETTER
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT: INDIVIDUAL INTERNET CONSUMERS
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Under no circumstances does This Site request or collect sensitive PII such as an Internet user’s medical/health conditions; racial or ethnic origin; political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations; trade union membership or sex life.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII).
When a consumer responds to or views an Internet advertisement served by This Site (such as through third-party Web sites or email solicitation) or visits an advertiser’s web site, we send a cookie and/or gif file (“Cookies”) to assign an anonymous, unique identifier to the end user’s Internet browser. Cookies are small data files commonly used on the Internet to help optimize and personalize the Internet end user experience and identify repeat visitors to Web sites.
- Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files to collect Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, and date/time stamp. We use the information to analyze site usage, administer the site, understand usage and navigation trends in aggregate, and determine the relevance of content. This information, however, is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- This Site has relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads and links on our Web pages. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Some of these other companies may use marketing technology that allows advertisers to add non-personally-identifying demographic information, such as age, gender, area code, or ZIP code, to the non-identifiable profile data. Thus, there is no direct connection between an end user’s online choices and his or her personal identity.
- In some cases, This Site receives and records partial email addresses of Internet users, only in circumstances where the user voluntarily provided its identity and contact information through the Advertiser’s site or third-party marketer’s site. This partial email address does not enable This Site to personally identify an Internet User nor is it shared, sold, rented, or given away.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- This Site may release account and any other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to respond to a subpoena or otherwise comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of This Site or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- CONSUMER CHOICE AND ACCESS
- Opting Out
- Some Cookies have an “opt-out” option. This process does not remove This Site’s Cookie from your system; it simply replaces it with an opt-out Cookie that does not contain any unique identifiers. If this site provides such a process it is detailed below.
- This site does not maintain a process for an individual consumer to opt-out of This Site’s Cookies.
- ACCESSING CONSUMER INFORMATION
- Because they are not directed towards individual Internet users, most sites do not maintain a process for an individual consumer to review and/or request changes to any PII collected.
- Except as provided below, this site does not maintain a process for an individual consumer to access his/her PII.
- This Site employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on This Site’s servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. This Site allows access to this data only to those employees or third parties who have a need to know such information for the purpose of effectively delivering This Site’s products and services by means of user login and password requirements.
- No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of This Site to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your PII,
- This Site cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with This Site.
- CONSENT AND CHANGES
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND SPAM
- This Site is very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy and makes every effort to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. It is possible that This Site’s Web site, products, and services may may not be appropriate for or directed at children. Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to do business with us and we do not collect personal information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13.
- This Site is committed to proper Internet practices and full compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. § 7701). It is our policy to prohibit the sending of unsolicited or “Spam” e-mail by This Site or any of our marketing partners.
- Please note that under the CAN-SPAM Act, an advertiser is required to provide an opt-out mechanism for consumers to unsubscribe from future emails about the advertiser. Although not required to by law, many email marketers also include an opt-out mechanism to enable consumers to be removed from their mailing list. This has caused some confusion for consumers in opting out. The table below clarifies which opt-out mechanism you should use for commercial emails.
- To receive no further emails . . .
Opt-Out Mechanism to Use
about the advertiser
from the email marketing company
from the advertiser or email marketing company
- DATA PROCESSING/SAFE HARBOR
- The European Union (“EU”) maintains strict privacy laws. These rules differ significantly from US laws. To reconcile these differences, the US and the EU have created a Safe Harbor that defines mutually acceptable privacy operations. This Site adheres to the Safe Harbor principals. For more information see
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION & LANGUAGE
- You also agree that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose personal data you supply to This Site with regard to: (a) the purposes for which such third party’s personal data has been collected;
- the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party’s personal data; (c) which of the third party’s data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary; and (d) how the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them. It is the express will of the parties that this agreement and all related documents have been drawn up in English.
Updated February 28th, 2021